How to remix Instagram reels with fashion brand BruceGlen
Twin brothers and fashion designers Bruce and Glen Proctor, who have created their own joyful, colorful world on Instagram by showcasing their many talents and latest creations, are at the heart of the brand. When it was time to cast models for their first presentation at New York Fashion Week, they turned to Reels and the Remix tool.
“Within a few days, we got so many (submissions) we had to close them early,” says Glen. “We posted the video to our followers, who were already fans of the brand, so a lot of the submissions were a perfect fit for the presentation,” adds Bruce.
Below, Bruce and Glen share a simple tutorial on how they reused one of their videos to generate buzz for their brand:
Here is how you can use the Remix tool in Reels on your business page:
- Select any video from your feed you want to remix. You can now remix a post on your profile as long as you have enabled the “Remix” access on your business page.
- Tap the three dots and select Remix in the menu.
- Choose a video from your library or record a new video in real time that will play alongside your original video.
- Edit your video. Remixed videos can be up to 60 seconds in length.
- Post your new video on the Reels explore page and/or your feed.