SO, WHAT IS Instagram SHOPPING?
Instagram Shopping is a set of features that allow people to easily shop your brand's photos and videos all across Instagram.
It all starts with your shop – your storefront on Instagram.
People can shopfor your products across Instagram.
Our Instagram Shop tab offers even more ways to get your brand noticed.
The shopping tab on Instagram's home screen is a destination for people to discover new brands, products and editor's picks, personalised to them.
HOW TO SET UP Instagram SHOPPING:
Ready to open up shop? Complete the setup process below in Commerce Manager.
- Make sure your business has its own website domain. Your shop must contain product listings that are available for direct purchase from your business's website, and you must represent the shop or website associated with the domain provided.
- Check to see if you are in a supported market.
- Confirm that your Instagram profile is a business or creator account. Then, connect it to your Facebook Page.
- If you don't have one already, set up a Business Manager account. You'll need a Business Manager account to set up your shop in Commerce Manager. Business Manager lets you manage your ad accounts, your Pages and the people who might be working on them.
- First, choose how you want your customers to complete their purchase by selecting a checkout method.
- Next, choose your sales channels by selecting whether to have your shop on Instagram, Facebook or both.
- Add products to your shop by connecting your existing product catalogue or by creating a new one.
- Finally, review your shop, then submit it to Instagram for review!