CREATE SUCCESSFUL INSTAGRAM POSTS
Learn best practices for posting success, find inspiration from other businesses and get tips to improve your strategy.
On this page, you’ll discover how to:
STAND OUT AND GET DISCOVERED USING THESE BEST PRACTICES
Crafting successful photos, Reels and carousels doesn’t require a team of experts. Here are some tips to get started.
- Think simple—don’t crowd your images.
- Try different angles to change up your feed.
- Test larger vertical images and keep your products in frame.
- Keep colors consistent to enforce your brand.
- Show a product from multiple angles and different settings.
- Highlight step-by-step processes.
- Share a series of photos or videos of a recent event or release.
- Try something funny or unique for your first slide.
Craft compelling captions
Captions help you connect with customers and shape your business identity.
- Lead with the most important information.
- Keep your voice consistent and personal.
- Write short and to-the-point captions.
- Encourage a specific action, like “Sign Up” or “Shop Now”.
Use relevant tags
Help new customers discover your business with tags.
- Use hashtags to join a trend and make posts discoverable.
- Tag partners and team members to bring them into the conversation.
- Add your location so people can find your business.
- Try product tags to make it easier to purchase.
Now that you know how to craft a great post, here are some posting ideas from real small businesses.
MASTER YOUR STRATEGY WITH THESE TIPS
Stay connected with your followers by creating a posting plan. Here are a few tips to get you started.