Any violation of any of the Instagram terms, guidelines or policies may result in suspension, revocation of previously issued qualifications, and/or immediate and permanent removal from the Program, removal from the Instagram Partner Center, termination of access to Instagram APIs, disabling of advertising account(s), or other actions as Instagram, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
Instagram Partners Program members must provide login credentials to the Instagram Partner Program team upon request.
Instagram, at its sole discretion, may modify or terminate the Program at any time, and reserves the right to grant or remove access to the Program at its sole discretion.
Instagram Partner Program members must follow the below guidelines as well as adhere to all of the Badge requirements.
The Instagram Partner Program badge allows you to promote your status as a member of the Program in online and offline materials.
- You may use the badge only if you have been recognized as a member of the Instagram Partner Program by the Instagram Partner Program. The Instagram Partner Center lists all currently badged companies. The badge is issued by Instagram to each member and illustrates the qualification(s) each company has earned.
- You may not modify or alter the badge in any way, such as changing its design or color, or combining the badge with any other words or images, or altering any of the qualifications shown on the badge.
- In online materials, the badge must hyperlink to one of the following: the Instagram Partner Program page or the Instagram Partner Center.
- You must keep sufficient space around the badge so it appears clean and uncluttered.
- You may not use the badge in any way that implies that you are an employee or agent of Instagram, or that Instagram endorses, sponsors, or is responsible for your services. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for your services.
- You may not use the badge in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Instagram.
- Instagram, the Instagram Logo, the Instagram Partner Program Logo and the Instagram Partner Program badge are trademarks of Instagram and may only be used as provided in these guidelines or with Instagram’s permission. We may revoke permission to use Instagram’s trademarks at any time.
Your participation in the Instagram Partner Program constitutes your consent to having your name, contact information and company logo listed in the Instagram Partner Center, and in Instagram marketing and promotional materials. As specified below, you further agree that you will keep your information in the Instagram Partner Center current and updated.
“Confidential Information” means any and all non-public information disclosed by Facebook to you in connection with the Program that either (a) is marked or designated as confidential at the time of disclosure or (b) would reasonably be understood, given the nature of the information or the circumstances surrounding its disclosure, to be confidential. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, any product discussions with Facebook, and any products described as “alpha,” “beta,” and tests.
During and after your participation in the Program, you (i) agree that you will not use any Confidential Information other than as expressly permitted under these Program Policies or as expressly authorized in writing by Facebook; (ii) will use the same degree of care to protect the Confidential Information as you use to protect your own most highly confidential information, but in no circumstances less than reasonable care; and (iii) will not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity other than your employees, and consultants who need access to such Confidential Information to effect the intent of these Program Policies and who are bound by written confidentiality obligations consistent with this section.