Any violation of any of the Instagram terms, guidelines or policies may result in suspension, revocation of previously issued qualifications, and/or immediate and permanent removal from the Program, removal from the Instagram Partner Center, termination of access to Instagram APIs, disabling of advertising account(s), or other actions as Instagram, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
Instagram Partners Program members must provide login credentials to the Instagram Partner Program team upon request.
Instagram, at its sole discretion, may modify or terminate the Program at any time, and reserves the right to grant or remove access to the Program at its sole discretion.
Instagram Partner Program members must follow the below guidelines as well as adhere to all of the Badge requirements.
The Instagram Partner Program badge allows you to promote your status as a member of the Program in online and offline materials.
- You may use the badge only if you have been recognized as a member of the Instagram Partner Program by the Instagram Partner Program. The Instagram Partner Center lists all currently badged companies. The badge is issued by Instagram to each member and illustrates the qualification(s) each company has earned.
- You may not modify or alter the badge in any way, such as changing its design or color, or combining the badge with any other words or images, or altering any of the qualifications shown on the badge.
- In online materials, the badge must hyperlink to one of the following: the Instagram Partner Program page or the Instagram Partner Center.
- You must keep sufficient space around the badge so it appears clean and uncluttered.
- You may not use the badge in any way that implies that you are an employee or agent of Instagram, or that Instagram endorses, sponsors, or is responsible for your services. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for your services.
- You may not use the badge in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Instagram.
- Instagram, the Instagram Logo, the Instagram Partner Program Logo and the Instagram Partner Program badge are trademarks of Instagram and may only be used as provided in these guidelines or with Instagram’s permission. We may revoke permission to use Instagram’s trademarks at any time.
Your participation in the Instagram Partner Program constitutes your consent to having your name, contact information and company logo listed in the Instagram Partner Center, and in Instagram marketing and promotional materials. As specified below, you further agree that you will keep your information in the Instagram Partner Center current and updated.